Friday, February 16, 2007

Asshole pills: Cheap and Direct!

I think someone has been selling mail order asshole pills to the people of Calgary. Its like everyone has been in an absolute pissy mood-- except for me. I was super chipper yesterday morning...and i am still somewhat in a good mood...but its like everyone is trying to wear me down and make me crabby too.

Its beeen people calling me just basically to yell at me. One client just called and attempted to shit on my head because his wife wont sign some documents for him. I told him to shutthefuckup and stop bitching at me and my staff-- or he'll find himself with a wife who wont sign over the home AND no lawyer to help him out.

Even Eva was being an asshole yesterday-- running around outside and barking. I had never heard her bark before so I had no idea what that weird high pitched sound was...until I realised that the Digit was staring at the general direction she was running in and was giving her a dirty look. Ten minutes after that, she jumped up and punched me in the eye. Its not too swollen, but it frickin hurts.

So its a long weekend here in Alberta-- and Im basically watching the clock until its time to go.

I made this while someone was telling me their life story on the phone:



( yes thats a pic of me and Jer behind G and P-- they are on my computer at work)

2 comments:

Itchy said...

I gotta tell ya, dogs are killer on some eyes. Damn punchy dogs...

JuicyA said...

itchers I thought of you immediately when she hit me...