Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Messier Day!

( if you dont know what that is... well, you suck. admit that...then go here.)

I had fun playing hooky last week, however, now I have returned to the office to see that everything has gone completely shit and every file i have has somehow gone sideways. Hooray.

So in Banff we went to this Fondue joint...which was fucking amazing. When we ran out of fruit in our chocolate fondue, me and Jer just decided to drink the leftover chocolate...about 10 seconds after we finished it, our waiter came in and asked if we needed more fruit. Ooops. Oh well, sometimes its fun to be a savage.

The main reason we go to Banff is to hit the outdoor hottub at this hotel. (and for vacation sex, too.)
Fuck im hot. Paris motherfucking hilton of the Rockies, baby.

I cant remember what else i have to post about. Since I began this, I have had to stop and work 5 or 6 times. Instead, go here and see the guy who played Ricky on Better off Dead re-enact a scene between a dude and his 6 year old son. (ps. Better off dead? Best.Movie.Fucking.Ever.)

Ooh, wait. I was going to post about the NHL Trade deadline. The Oilers need a Defenceman and to keep Ryan Smyth. If you are a NHL GM and reading this, Ill trade you a D-man for 7 minutes in heaven with yours truly. Just look at the picture above... Im worth it Mr. GM sir!

8 comments:

CBK said...

Word is Sheldon Souray may be on the block. Seven minutes may not be enough for him. Might have to make it 20.

JuicyA said...

For Souray Id go 45

JuicyA said...

oh Ryan... say it aint so...

Itchy said...

DUDE! Better Off Dead is my favorite movie EVAH!

"Gee, I'm real sorry your Mom blew up Ricky."

"This is pure snow!"

"Chriiiistmaaaas"

And the line that was stolen and used in some lame assed Charlie Sheen movie:

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

The Lily said...

You pull off heiress chic very well.

Even as a hockey apath I know of a Messier. I admit ignorance of Messier Day and will now drown my ignorance in soy ice cream.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm i missed the movie but the pics are great!
obligatory hotel sex!!
yeeee hawwww
js

Unknown said...

This is the most bittersweet I have had in 9 months

Anonymous said...

I always liked Mark Messier:) Yay.