Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The War begins today



Im thinking of doing another theme month featuring all my funny t-shirts. I dont have that tshirt above, but Im thinking i may get it. Its pretty fucking funny. Ive also been thinking of getting this one too.

So today, February 20 2007 it started again. Causing me to be in an evil pissy mood and make me hate my life even more. It happens earlier every year, and doesnt have the decency to stop early. Its gotta stop or I will kill again.

Im talking about the birds chirping at FUCKING 5:00AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

Every year i have to deal with this shit. Its the worst thing in the world to have to wake up to. High pitching squeaking and squawking. And its non stop now until late November.

As long as I can remember I have HATED birds for this reason. I dont know if other people hate it as much as me and say nothing or if Im just really sensitive to the sound. And it hasnt mattered where Ive lived-- they have found me. Those fucking loud beaked little assholes. Oh look at us, we are tiny and cute and love to wake up to the sunrise and be FUCKING LOUD.

This year, Im not putting up with it. This year, I will win the war of the birds and they will leave and get fucked.

Grr.

On a happier note, its a short work week for me this week. More so than other people, too. Try and ruin that, birds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I hope they're sparrows instead of pigeons atleast. I understand your dilemma...

Anonymous said...

Sparrows are awesome!

The Lily said...

That t-shirt is awesome. :)

The birds down here are pretty chirpy too. Guess the groundhog was right.

Cindy said...

I don't mind the chirping because I sleep like a log... it's the fucking Canadian geese that are back and shit all over my car yesterday, right after I washed it.

JuicyA said...

Canada Geese are my most unfavorite bird. I dont know what the little assholes outside my window are...some sort of malicious song bird

Anonymous said...

Vermont: Spooning with New Hampshire since 1791.

I have one that has outlines of North and South Carolina and says "North Carolina: We Like Being On Top."

I also like my "I'm only two girls short of a threesome" shirt.

Canada Geese do suck. They were fine when I was a kid and they were rarely seen, but their population has EXPLODED. And they leave really nasty shit around, too.

Itchy said...

I've seen that Canada T-shirt before and thought of you. I love the funny t-shirts you know...