Monday, February 05, 2007

The Superbowl Post






So I watched the football yesterday. Like everyone else on the planet.




I was cheering for Da Bears for no real reason except the Colts beat the Patriots...so I was mildly dissappointed when they lost. Meh. Another Superbowl without the Bills is all i think. (I originally was going to cheer for the Colts cuz I like horses and i am irrationally afraid of bears...but this reason seemed even more random than the reason above.)

I know that a lot of people like the Superbowl because of the commercials-- well, unfortunately i didnt get to see any uber cool multimillion costing adverts. Nope. I got to see the stupid commercials picked out by Global, the Canadian channel which picked up the feed. No K-Fed, no Clydesdales, No mildly sexist and insulting beer commercials. Nope. Just fucking excitement about 'Deal or No Deal Canada' which was being shown right after the football... and I mean RIGHT after. We barely got to see any Joy of Victory/Agony of Defeat B.S.... just oh heres the winner.... and now Howie Fucking Mandel and his weird alien bald head. Ug.

Now that im talking about commercials, why is Jessica Simpson hawking both Pizza Hut cheese explosion type crust thingies...AND proActive skin clearing systems? Does anyone else see the irony in this? Eat this greasy shit... OR have beautiful skin like me now, although I used to be a real pizza face. Oh, haha. I just answered my own question. Anyhoo, I also find it funny that she tries to seem like the girl next door 'im just like you' kinda girl when selling face wash....and like a stripper who wants to fuck your 12 year old son in the other. Maybe Ive spent too much time thinking about this.

So overall this my take on the superbowl:




-Sorry Bears. (Although you are named after a scary animal)




- No good commercials. Howie Mandel scares small children.




-I dont like either version of Jessica Simpson. Lets never mention her again.


6 comments:

Osbasso said...

You didn't miss much in the commercials either, though the Snickers one wasn't too bad. I think you can go to superbowl.com and find links to all of them.

I hadn't been by in over a week, so I was surprised about your trip to GF. Next time you come down, let me know! It's only 75 min. away on a slow day!

JuicyA said...

Os: I know! I kept thinking that when i was down there..."Hey Os Surprise! Its me and 12 greyhounds!"

Anonymous said...

...sooooo?...do you like K-Fed or something?

JuicyA said...

roni-- dude. no. only slightly more than britney, syphillis, and root canals.

Cindy said...

Maybe next year you could fly in for an american superbowl party.

I actually didn't watch it. I watched a tv-ised version of Old School. They must shoot the movie version at the same time or something, because the girls that "killed" Blue were wearing shirts. A made-for-tv Old School is a very very sad Old School.

Anonymous said...

As one would expect, all from this will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While they possess long been with gratification, they'll be able to also be used as foreplay with your partner and in many cases as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. Within your past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options that may enables you to shape the entire experience within your dreams and desires.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/