Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lonely extroverts with made up names unite!

"Bloggers are living in a world where emotions may be real but everything else is
make-believe, says a University of Calgary professor in a new book. "

Oh just fuck off you fucking loser. At least I went out and got a real
job instead of just staying in University for a bunch of years and then
having to stay and take a job there because the university is the only
reality you belong in....(the whole article
here)


Awesome. I just realised it was Thursday ( yes I realise its 230 pm)...so thats my HNT of the day entitled "mmmm Forbidden Donut"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh huh ha ha uh ah ahh heh.

Unknown said...

That looks kind of like a Ding-Dong. And where's my freaking Christmas card! :)

J-Mo said...

Man i haven't had a donut in years

CBK said...

Damn, I want a chocolate donut!

That professor guy sure is smart! He figured out that people can have pseudonyms, be real online, and make real friends all by himself?

Cindy said...

It's a good thing I just saw your picture ten minutes before lunch!

Happy HNT!

JuicyA said...

pat: I did send it! You are actually the only person who i ended up sending something to... damn! I bet its in customs limbo right now, being that im such a threat to homeland security...

j-mo: duuuude. its a chocolate glazed chocolate cake donut from Timmy's... I know that yer city is chock full of Mr. Horton's church...you know you want it

cbk: I know. what a friggin tool

cinders: its never too late for hnt!