Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February 28-- Angry Post.

Im doing 2 posts today-- one is the happy and the other one is not so much. This is the 'not so much'once.

Hockey Strategy. Thats the reason they gave for trading the highest scoring, best player who was an obvious fan favourite for 2 guys who arent even playing in the NHL. Nothing is worse than when you realise that the owners/management of the team you love so much has pretty much given up on them for the season. Thrown in the fucking towel. Someday we'll have developed good players. Fuck today and the fact that we made it to the fucking Stanley Cup final last year. Lets get rid of the good players for more mediocre ones and hopefully start from scratch again. Yeah-- for what? So in 5 years they can be traded away again for nothing? GRR!

However, I still cant hate my oilers. I didnt want to watch the Messier ceremony last night after all the shit went down....but i had to. The moose represents the Oilers i loved back in the day. Its like they totally made me hate the game,NHL, and the Oil at 135...but by 7pm they had be back.

While im in the ranting mood, I really am pissed at a bunch of lawyers right now too. This one lawyer has successfully caused my client to lose his house he was buying because she ignored my 3 faxes and 42 phone calls and didnt have her client sign some documents. Another lawyer served me with documents for court tomorrow. My client is out of the country and i cant get directions.

And its snowing.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

*nod in angry agreement*