Saturday, February 24, 2007

Everything is Automatic

its been a few days, eh?

ive been at a course on how to be a less litigious/more collaborative lawyer. fun shit dude

and now, its saturday and im super wasted on sake and redbull/vodka and cheering for the LA kings to beat the colorado avelanche and ze sharks to kick ze flames' ass so the sweet sweet baby oilers can make the playoffs. [ or at least be closer into the 8th playoff spot]

i played hooky on thurs from work an went to Banff and played-- sadly i was caught. i had a buhch of files go frickin mideaval on thurs and my assistant [who knew i was playin hooky] call me and tell my partners that she needed to find me. fuck.

i made eva some pajamas. yah, i made my dog clothes-- do you have a problem with it?

5 comments:

red-5 said...

The only thing sadder than the fact that you're posting at 9:23 on a Saturday night is that I'm reading it at 9:52.

JuicyA said...

dude but im fuckin dfunk

thats drunk

Cindy said...

it's bloggers stay home and drink on saturday night!!!

Cindy said...

(you're still dfunk in my book)

Anonymous said...

...it's the d-funk era...