Tuesday, September 18, 2007

AAAh

I am stuck in chambers and it is the civil matters list. There is everything from bail to the securities commission to old ladies asking for money from their husbands wills. I am so bored it is not funny.

Here is something that is funny: the new courthouse has funky new glass elevators. If you are wearing a dress or flowing skirt then people on floors below you can see your underwear as it goes by.

Furthermore, I am so bored I am now trying to remember every episode of South Park.

And now I'm slowly farting. I'm sure if anyone smells it they would blame it on the fat guy to the left or the old lady to the right.

Kill me.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

3 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

puleeze! like you were underwear!

Pusher Robot said...

yeah ... and I can't spell!
were = wear
(although that adds a whole different twist!)

Karl Plesz said...

Haha! Farting and blaming it on someone else.....

That's got to be the funnest thing to do ever. I don't care if funnest isn't a word.