Friday, September 28, 2007

The Fables of Juicy #4: Im actually quite introverted



I never thought i was an introvert-- I mean, seriously, how many introverts table dance and run around humping inanimate objects? Still, whenever I took one of those personality tests they always informed me that i was an introvert. But then i thought about it--whenever I enter a new group of people, I am super quiet. I stick to the back and say nothing. Once I have warmed up to everyone, I return to my object-humping regular self.

This weekend I have a Bat Mitzvah to go to in Vancouver. I can almost guarantee that right up to and including the first 20 minutes of the reception Ill be self conscious and quiet....and then once I realise that I dont hate everyone and am not a total outcast (well, except for the blatantly obvious fact that Im a Shiksa)(see, Im doing it already-- already freaking about new people and new groups).

I also think there is a correpsondence between introverted and intoxicated-- as in the more I am of one, the more Ill be of the second. Im certain that there will be many pictures of me with my mouth open after the weekend and many people congratulating me for a successful danceoff.

So Im also looking super forward to seeing Weeiner (aka Best friend Vancouver) this weekend and for hanging out with her for a few days after that. She, actually, is the co-creator of the hump attack following a night of too much beer and not enough thinking. She is also "Ice Cool" to me being "Fire when Ready". Im really really excited about this. Im glad my camera has enough memory for 500 pictures...

1 comment:

The CEO said...

You'll do exceptionally well.