Friday, September 21, 2007

The Fables of Juicy #1: I am addicted to celebrity gossip sites



There are a billion websites out there which give you the up to date info on all your fave and not so fave celebrities. And I am personally addicted to TMZ and PerezHilton.

I honestly do not care whether Britney is wearing panties, whether Jessica Alba is still dating that douchebag, or who may be pregnant form Desperate Housewives....yet I still find myself going to those websites 10-20 times per day and checking to see whats up.

And in that same light, here is a funny video that TMZ made:

clicky

2 comments:

Bliss said...

On the "pic n' video" side of things, totallycrap.com is pretty good about posting the latest "celebrity that got naked" photos - just up, Meg White sex video (cancelled the show here this month for "anxiety" - which is apparently code for "my sex tape is about to come out").

Cindy said...

I'm going to print my fables of juicy out on index cards so that I can be sure to archive the complete collection.