Friday, September 07, 2007

Today is the longest day in the history of the universe....

Im killin time like nobody's bidness today. I had discoveries scheduled for the whole freaking day...and they "called in sick" ( in quotes because its bullshit, they just dont want me to question them because they are scared...beeeeyotch!). Of course, I dont have anything to do because I finished it all yesterday because i thought id be busy all day.

I've officially run out of internet to surf. Its 1:00 in the afternoon. Im about to start randomly reading articles on Wikipedia and adding in funny shit that I make up into articles that are too boring. Dont worry...if i do, Ill be sure to link them here. I think Im going to hit a topic that I know nothing about-- like Catholic martyrs or the spawning of salmon.

I went for coffee (it sadly only too 20 minutes.) and someone in line behind me started patting the sleeves of my shirt. While this normally woulda been creepy... it was actually funny. Allow me to show why:



mmmm.... clothy

Of course, when I made eye contact with him he said to me "I like your sleeves".

In honour of Deb, I am now wearing my hair like this and asking people if they want me to take Glamour shots of them. Im trying to sell that and boondoggle bookmarks to save for college.



Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.

I think Im going to E-town this weekend. I wish I could leave now, but Ive been getting in trouble lately for leaving too early. Meh. Not my fault if 5:00 seems too late.

I still havent figured out how to upload the videos from my camera --> computer. I took one yesterday of this truck and dude in it who i was positive was an extra from 'The Road Warrior'. He was bald and weird looking and his truck...well... I managed to get some stills of the side of his truck as i drove by....



Yeah. manequin heads...

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Nature's way of saying "Don't Touch the Trucker".

Anonymous said...

If I was a trucker, I would definitely have body parts hangin' from it. Just hot glue dildos all up and down that mutha.