Tuesday, September 04, 2007

[ title to be determined later... cant think of anything witty...its been too long]



So how do I do this... returning to the previous scheduled blogging, i mean.

Come in with a bang? With fireworks and nudity?

Slither in unnannounced and hope no one notices the month and a half delay?

Or just continue on 'as is' with a coles notes version of why i stopped?

Yah. Exactly.

So when I began bloggin, the plan was to continue as long as I was having fun with it. And, sadly, it stopped. I felt that all I was doing was bitching about the weather, my weight and stupid support staff. I mean, I always thought that I would complain if i had reason to, but that I wouldnt let it become the only thing going on. And it was. And it was depressing me more.

So I stopped.

And now, Im back.

There.


Now -- pictures of me humping the USA border marker and making sweet loooove to the Canada border marker. I know, its not nudity...but its a start....



7 comments:

Itchy said...

So you chose in with a bang. Awesome!

Osbasso said...

While the nudity would have been nice, this works too! Glad to see you back!

Karl Plesz said...

There's nothing worse than a blogger who isn't enjoying posting to their blog. Hope the funk has passed.

Now.... bring on the nudity. And the fireworks...

Cindy said...

I'm still your loyal fan (says the girl who's gone from semi-daily posting to weekly at best).

Bliss said...

Humping apology accepted. :)

CBK said...

How can an American get some sweet love instead of just a hump? Oh yeah, play for the Oilers. ;-)

Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Our border marker definitely deserves a good humping. If it was the US-Mexico one, though, you'd probably get shot:P'

Welcome back!