Thursday, September 20, 2007

What smells like cooter?

Hey... wish you smelled like crotch? Then go here [warning NSFW]

Yesterday was talk like a pirate day. I spent it at work (natch) but refused to speak to my assistant unless she responded in pirate speak. Arg, tis true fair lass. That Affidavit will be needing filing. Do it thee and ye finest sailing ships as it must be served by 4 hours on the clock.

I am planning on starting 'Talk like a Hobo' day: you will need to mumble, run into things, and then start yelling about the government. And eat Hobo Soup (SFW-- although if you are like me, and you thought that hobo soup might actually consist of meat from the bones of hoboes--it doesnt. Sorry)

So I had a conversation yesterday with a friend about what my blog was. She asked --Oh like is it a written version of your dirty little secrets and things that people dont know about you? I said, no not really...but then started thinking that something like that might be fun. Like what if there were Juicy trading cards about things you should know about me...from things i think are funny, stupid, or dont tell people about. And then i thought, Ill do one every week (until i get bored of it).

So yeah. The first one will be tomorrow. Maybe someday Ill have them bound in a book...but i doubt it.

4 comments:

Bliss said...

Note to self - buy Vulva, smear on Angry Partner's doorknob, and watch antics ensue. :)

The Lily said...

Man I am behind. Glad to have you back!!

CBK said...

Wow! I wonder what the Vulva factory is like. Maybe they do tours.

Pusher Robot said...

You never cease to amaze me!