Tuesday, September 18, 2007

yah-- i finally got out of Chambers

holy hell. longest morning of my life...

So other than the "joy" which is my workplace, I went to a wedding this weekend and it pretty much ruled. It was great because it had a relaxed, short service outside AND we were drinking (awesome) then the hors d'oevers and drinks, then the dinner (and with speeches while we were eating)and then more drinking and dancing. Oh yeah, and cupcakes instead of cake... mmmm. mmm.

I didnt take many pictures...but all the ones i did take i have my mouth open... observe:






The last picture, and the ones who i dedicate this post to, are the hardworking and hard drinking people of table 15. We were the loudest table at the event, although Table 16 was unfortunately given the credit for it. Dont worry-- we challenged them to a dance off which we easily won. Table 15-- Keep chasing that rainbow.

Jer and I gave an extra special gift to the bride and groom: a jar of mint julep. ( yeah, there was a nice gift too)



The evening ended with us in the uber fancy hotel-- lighting fireworks and chucking wet toilet paper off the balcony....classay.



Anyways, pretty awesome wedding and bless you dear sweet table 15.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

If I ever get married, you will be my maid of honor. (Not that I have promised that position to anyone else or anything.)

Itchy said...

And if I'm not already on the guest list of this wedding I'm supah pouting right now...

JuicyA said...

haha my wedding will someday have a table 15 with a seating arrangement that will read: Cinders, Itchy, Bliss, CBK, Carrie, Ridley Thunder, Serfx...etc etc

And Cinders, thanks for the honor. I plan to have you be my flower girl

Buzz said...

You're such a little badass...

Cool.