Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wheeeeee!







I bought a new camera. Its pretty much awesome...although i havent figured out how to use all the fun features yet. However, as seen above, i spent some time testing out how stable the 'picture stabalization' mode was by running and jumping at the same time. Fun shit. Im trying to figure out how to use the video record function so i can do videos on here. I was thinking of taking song requests.

Maybe this is just here...and maybe they are isolated incidents... but I noticed yesterday that in Walmart there are usually quite a few cars with religious bumper stickers. I mean, so many that I actually noticed it. Maybe attending the 'Mart is a religious experience. Maybe religious people like bargains. Maybe Calgary is slowly turning into a religious haven and i will need to escape before i burst into flame. I dunno.

I just noticed that in those pics I took yesterday I have the super sexy smeary makeup look going on...with the corresponding red blotchy face from running. (Oh yeah, I run now. how fucked is that? I cant mock people now who I see running...nor can I ask them if they are being chased. le sigh) Atleast Im wearing a quasi-offensive tshirt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Requests?
"Living on a Prayer" -- Bon Jovi unless you've done that song already then it should be "Momma Said Knock You Out" -- LL Cool J