Friday, April 25, 2008

Checklist to a Vacation

Sleep medication: Check

Sleep mask: Check

Pre-printed boarding passes: Check

Suitcase packed and re-packed to my type a personality delight: check

Vacation commenced:.......well.... not yet... but in theory (hopefully no one really expects me to do anything today. Im a little distracted over the fact that my flight leaves in 12 hours and 10 minutes.)

So I think I figured out the pictures and stuff on my blackberry to port-o-blog. Assuming, of course, that I have service there...and that Im sober enough to work my blackberry.

I have a few goals for this trip:

1. Drink heavy

2. Live the 'Rasta' lifestyle

3. Dance to Reggae

4. Drink Heavy

5. Get my hair did up in cornrows ( c'mon...weve all seen that episode of Friends where Monica goes to Jamaica...her hair goes huge...and she gets cornrows, which Chandler thinks are ugly... and then she gets them caught in the shower curtain... yeah)

6. After the Cornrows, recreate the Bo Derek scene in '10'.

I think thats all i need to do.

I just need to get on that plane... which is now 12 hours and 7 minutes away...not that im counting

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Have fun! And, um, I skipped the cornrows when I was in Jamaica. But I saw a lot of the older middle class looking ladies with them. They felt sassy with them. You could totally tell.

JuicyA said...

yeah...they were going to be ironic cornrows...but i am a little worried that i would have to keep telling people that they were ironic...so, that may be a lot of work

the viking said...

Excellent! Have fun! :) Please, drink my applicable share of Jamaican liquor! :)

The CEO said...

Have a couple of drinks on me. Have a blast, and come back happy relaxed, and with great pictures. I have to study. More certifications.

Cindy said...

Oooh, my mom got half corn-rows (just on the top and then she let the rest of her hair "flow"--well, poof out at least). I saw pictures, it was a little ridiculous.

Have fun!