Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My stripper name is still Trixie Firecracker

Holy christ muthafucka. This is my 700th post. Eat that.

So I was re-reading some of Diablo Cody's blog posts from back in the day, and then reading mine...and realised that at some point in time... we were very similar in our day to day lives and blog posting.

Now Im sitting in an office wishing that it was 5:00 so I could go home and watch Top Model, and she's got an Oscar. Huh. where did i go wrong and she go right? I want controversy over million dollar shoes. So I plan to write a screenplay. I mean, how hard can it be, right? I wrote a play about pirates that I re-did on Saturday to, again, positive reviews.



Note: Hailie is in the first row

I am now constantly saying to my assistant "You'll be nicer to me when I have an Oscar".

Im also constantly mocking my assistant for hurting her ankle and limping. I keep calling her 'Gimpy' and 'Hopalong'. (Haha. Ps. Its Administrative Assistant Day)

I added a music type player to the bottom of my blog. (It was supposed to be on the side. I dont know what happened) But I turned the 'auto-play' off cuz its hard to stealth-blog at work when 'Sure shot' starts blaring from my computer everytime I come on here. So yeah, feel free to go ahead and listen to the music that makes me shake my rump.

I should put my setlist for amateur night up there in Diablo's honour.

Remind me to HNT tonight. Im trying to get back into that swing. KTHANXBYE

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Don't forget to HNT tonight!