Friday, April 18, 2008

Its whats in my pants that counts


Oh, hi, just me... breezing through my high class lifestyle. Jetting off to Milan, drinking martinis with two sweet onions in them, wearing pearls and hats with jaunty feathers in them, having a forbidden affair with a married co-star.

Oh wait. Im not Katherine Hepburn. Its just my pants.

I was feeling stange and bought these plaid, wide leg, HIGH WAISTED pants. OMFG what was I thinking...right? No, they are actually pretty cool and make me look tall and willowy. I even bought this blouse that i need to tuck. Tuck in! Fuck, where is my jaunty feather hat?

I have been horribly motivated work wise... and highly motivated blog wise. Maybe cuz Im summering in Jamaica in seven sweet days. I just keep getting easily distracted and wandering away from custody applications...and into such non-work related things as 1. learning to pole dance 2. trying to find a new couch for my house and 3. reading my own archives to see if my life is actually interesting. The jury is still out.

Here is something that is totally TMI-- but maybe my sisters out there (can I get a hell-yeah?) can understand. Since my last vay-cay (BTW... i hate when cosmo calls a vacation "vacay". Stupid, man, just stupid) I havent waxed my hoo-ha. And I never really realised since I was trying on my bikinis yesterday that 'hot damn!' I have a giant bush. I mean, yeah, its been since December that ive gone 'au natural'... but really, Im surprised that i never really noticed until yesterday how bad it was.

Okay, I have a discovery in the next 30 min..and im still trying to prep. Fuck this blows.



my highpants bring all the boys to the yaaard

4 comments:

CBK said...

Giant Bush would be a great band name, and you, as Hailie, their kick-ass frontwoman!

JuicyA said...

Giant Bush and the High Pant Band... featuring Hailie, winner of Rock of Love 3.

Hah. I love it. Im making tshirts as we speak

Cindy said...

1) Well Katherine, you are a jet-setter.

2) As long as Jer hasn't noticed that your bush is a little wiley, it should be alright, right? As long as the customer's don't complain...

Cindy said...

I have really been into making numerated lists the last couple of days. Sorry.