Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I wish it was the sixties...I wish I could be happy

Y'know what will create tons of attention to your facebook profile and tons of ghey little messages about "are you okay?" or "wahts wrong?"? Quoting random band lyrics. I have been just posting random Radiohead lyrics and now everyone thinks im either depressed, pregnant or on drugs ( answer: d-- none of the above)

So lets see. Where were we? Fuck I cant even remember. Stupid tudors. Ya see... I became addicted to that show over the past month...and have been watching episodes over noon hours ( which is when i usually blog)

You havent missed too much. I spent a week in a total rage with Tourrette's like speech because a certain stupid fucking whoreanus cunt of a motherfucking motherfuck hockey team knocked the blessed and beloved Oilers out of making the playoffs. And I have to live with their biggest and most annoying fan. Yeah. Lotsa fun.

Last week the Junos ( the Cdn. music awards) was in Calgary. I somehow scored an invite to a big party called the Rockstar Hotel...which was supposed to be a big party for all the award nominees and presenters. I showed up there with all the other cool kids with the invites...and the closest thing to a celebrity i saw was a dude on Much Music (Canada's music channel) and the black dude who is a judge on Canadian Idol. Plus, I was amused to see the people who were dressed to go to their prom... i mean like chicks had gotten updos for this thing. Weird. And the swag suite was for honored guests only...so i didnt even get free shit.

I did see Heather Locklear on Saturday. She was eating a salad. I thought about asking her about TJ Hooker-- but didnt.

I watched the movie Singles last night. I miss the 90s. Wow. Thats lame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not shocked, but you are worth more in bed than me... not much though..$1056/hour.. Sign me up, I need to pay off my house

Lem

Cindy said...

Hey at least I wasn't the only one who's recently had a bout of rage-inspired Tourette's.

Anonymous said...

I hate the Flames, and Singles is a fucking great movie. "Oh yeah, and Steve? Don't come yet."