Thursday, April 24, 2008

HNT: Ready for the Beach



So its less than 48 hours until Jamaica... and Im ready to get my bikini on.

It took shady diet pills, hours of Bikini Bootcamp, and annoying jogging to get me in the body that I feel comfortable parading around in.

Im also ready in that Im friggin pasty white as hell and will likely blind someone. Thats actually why Im holding the flower...cuz otherwise the pic would cause widespread snowblindness in all that saw it.

Go see Os and say hi to my other half nakers peeps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo! You certainly are ready!
Excellent pic!

Osbasso said...

Have yourself a wonderful time! For God's sake don't burn yourself on the first day!

Looking forward to half-nekkidness from the island!

Vixen said...

...mmm.....Jamaica..... Cute tummy :)

Bliss said...

Woohoo! :)

Madame X said...

What a beautiful pic! Wish I was heading to Jamaica... I'm jealous!

Ashly Star said...

Oooh.. sexy picture! I love the flower. Have fun in Jamaica! Happy HNT.

Lapis Ruber said...

I didn't get round to see everybody yesterday but I am glad not to miss this great photo. Have a great time in Jamaica. Belated Happy HNT.