Tuesday, May 16, 2006

10 minute babble of a post

"The Sharks are not just in trouble. They are in international distress. " Mark Purdy , the San Jose Mercury-News.


Sorry, I had to start with that. Its been making me giggle all day. Work has, unfortunately, been getting in the way of my blogging/commenting/ and generally being a lazy ass while at work. There has been so much for me to blog about, but no time to do it. I guess real life is so exciting that i cant make time to blab about it. Thats kinda cool. Im still working on the post-keg party post as my memory tries to grasp exactly what i meant to say on that slip of paper. Im just going to blab out as much as possible in the next 10 minutes before my next meeting.

Here is something i need to blog for posterity. I had a dream a couple of nights ago about owning racehorses. Actually, one specific race horse, a filly named Bally Pally, who was racing in The Hambletonian Stakes and won. The dream was so vivid that i had to google that name to see if the horse existed...or if i just need to remember it so someday I will buy a Standardbred Trotter, name her Bally Pally, and enter her in one of the most elusive races for trotters, and then win.

I do plan on owning racehorses one day, but never thought about trotters. In case you dont watch racing, trotters= the ones with the little carts behind them. In my dream I kept doing interviews about how all my other horses were named "Juicy's ____" and she was the only one who wasnt[ and yes, I do plan on naming all my horses "Juicy's ____".] Anyways, keep your eye on that race and maybe in a few years you'll see a horse named Bally Pally...bet on her to win, mmmkay? [Fun fact: there is no Bally Pally...but Ally Pally is the nickname of the place where the BBC is shot in England. Hmmm. I had no idea]

Digit started school yesterday. I think hes going to be the problem child who needs to sit at the back of the class because hes disrupting the students who might actually learn something.

I accidentally sprayed po-pourri air freshener on myself this morning. Three people have commented on my lovely perfume. Why its Glade Boysenberry! I just realised i hate the word po-pourri...especially when Alex Trebec says it on Jeopardy!.

Its really nice out today and Im dying not having a window.

Its my birthday really soon. Blah.

I might have to go out of town for Court tomorrow. Double Blah.

Times up. Laters.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Just say it "pot-purry"-- it's slightly less obnoxious.

I have the opposite problem where nothing is really happening and I'm running out of posts to write/read/comment on.

Itchy said...

I have things I need to be taking care of. I tell myself each morning to come into work and do them. First. Before doing anything else. But then I decide to check just one thing. Before I know it the day is over and I've done two things. I'm pathetic...

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued in place of parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with hot air gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The shower -- 10 days sooner than the charge of winter -- took its greatest chiming in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the National Ill Secondment (NWS).
The splendour's largest burg Minneapolis was subservient to a blanket of corpse-like 17 inches (43 cm) mysterious, the worst snowfall to bat the new zealand urban area in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an incriminate in of the rage's oppressiveness, Minneapolis-St. Paul Ecumenical Airport -- a traversing heart with expertness in contending with foul weather -- was keep quiet down exchange for the oldest point in years.