Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reflections of a Birthday weekend

Ok, so remember when I told you about me possibly getting reported to the Law Society? Ohhhhyeah baby. Ive been reported and they had to 'open a file' on yours truly. Which makes me think: Cinders-- What are we going to call the ice cream/soup stand again? I need to start advertising.

So my weekend. It was crazy. Drugs were consumed. Drinks were drank. I got laid. The perfect 'birthday weekend' [ since when did one have an entire birthday week? Not that Im complaining]

Friday started with seeing X3. Now, Juicy loves the X-men. She likes to pretend that she is one all the time. And I, generally, like the X-men movies. But to be honest, I really cant remember the storyline of X3. Something about Jean as The Phoenix. Other than that, Id say I liked that they had Shadowcat and Collossus in the movie, but really annoyed that Nightcrawler wasnt in it. That dude totally rules. And no Havoc or Gambit, yet. I can totally go on here, but Im not going to totally geek out for your amusement.

How many times have I written 'totally'?

Saturday Jer and I went to Ryan Smyth's hometown of Banff to relax and play. We stayed at this amazing hotel with its own hot pool and with this great mountain view.





Thats not Wolverine, but the resemblance is uncanny

We watched the Oilers game. And got drunk at the bar at the hotel called "The Bear's Den"...you could get another shot of booze for 1.99 in your drinks if you asked for "Bear Sized". After every bear sized drink you had to roar and make bear claws with your hands. Rawr. Well, you didnt have to, but we thought it was pretty funny. The waitress pretty much hated us.



This is when they were shaking hands with the Ducks. Yep, I was crying still.

Then we went caaaaaraaaazy!







This picture is after Jer made a stinky in the bathroom and, being that there was no fan in the bathroom, he decided to use a blowdryer. Hes also on the phone with his friend telling him that he just took a poop.

We ended up going to a dance bar called 'The Aurora' which was filled with 19 yr old girls, sleazy 35 yr old men, and approx. 25 000 people on stags/stagettes. It was pretty bad...but also super funny. I guess the booze and drugs really helped on that one.

The next day we checked out and then snook back into the hot pool to eat breakfast...except a damn squirrel stole mine.



Jackass

We spent the rest of the day touring around town and taking pictures like tourists. We were also looking to buy Jer the ultimate in wolf shirts...but were sad to see that none of the wolves looked majestic enough for his liking.



I know. We're horrible.

On the way home we stopped on the side of the road, found bushes and humped like bunnies. Or bears. Rawr.

Now back to work. Hopefully I wont get written up again today.

8 comments:

Itchy said...

That scenery is beautiful!! For real! Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend...

And I can't help but be reminded about this one time I humped someone like a bear in the bushes and wound up with poison ivy/oak/something all over my back and booty. Hey...maybe that's why I'm Itchy! :D

Itchy said...

OH...duh! I'm sorry to hear about you getting reported to the Law Society. Excuse my dumminess but what exactly does that mean? It sounds serious to me...

CBK said...

Like, WOW, Man! That's all I have to say.

Unknown said...

The Law Society?! Is that like the Freemasons? Some sort of secret society? Then I'm sorry, you're fucked.
But I'm glad you spent your last days on earth getting wasted and rawrring. Farting is way cool.

Let's Go Oil-Ers!

Cindy said...

What if we hide out in that town and call it "Beary Good Soup"?

I'll keep brainstorming.

~art said...

rwar!!! lol

Anonymous said...

"On the way home we stopped on the side of the road, found bushes and humped like bunnies. Or bears. Rawr."

A very appropriate ending to your borthday weekend... congrats!

Buzz said...

Great blog, glad I stopped by.

-buzz