Monday, May 01, 2006

I may still be hungover

I could translate... but i think you got the gist-- I drank heavily, won a dance contest, and then proceeded to give drinks to Jer's underage cousins. I actually had no idea that i blogged that night. It was a little messy, to say the least. I dont know if that post came before or after i sprayed the bathroom in puke.

Today is going to suck. Im going to be really busy, plus its tax day. And i owe 1500 in taxes. Great.

Oil play tonite-- if they and the Flames both win now, they will be playing each other. Im going to have to move.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

good luck today, girlie!

Itchy said...

Good luck! And I hope for lots of quiet times for you and your hangover. Poor thing...but I am laughing...sorry. :D

JuicyA said...

anonymouse
hey asswipe-- i dont have a "zip". fuck off. If I want to make 900 having fun ill go back to using my vibrator at work.

Unknown said...

WHOOO JUICY!!!! WHOOO!!!!....ahh...I think i almost fainted........WHOOOO!!

and you got spammed there