Thursday, May 04, 2006

Countdown to the end...

[Attention like minded preverts: scroll down for HNT]


So I just realised that there are less than 3 weeks until my last Birthday. After this year, thats it. Finito. Done. No more.

Birthdays have never been that great for me, just look at last year's: puking for 3 days from smoking too much hash. And due to the fact that since Ive turned 27 I havent wanted to be any older [but let people celebrate my Bday anyways], there will soon be no reason to celebrate.

If you want to send me presents for the final big day, lemme know. I like presents.

Onto to other big news, Oilers and San Jose. I wont comment on-that-which-should-not-be-commented-on [read as: The Flames' loss to Anaheim] because its made pretty much every single person I speak to crabby. My boss is currently scowling in his office and refusing to take phone calls, and Jer has spoken about 7 words since it happened. [Being "Bye Sugar", "Hi Baby", "Yes" [ in response to whether Digi had gone out] and "For 210" [for when to set the alarm clock.]] Bah, Ive already said too much. New topic.

Kentucky Derby this weekend: Im still torn between 3 horses. Depends on how their breezes go tomorrow [ that means how fast they run around the track in practice] on who i will bet the requisite '$100 to win' that ive done for the last 3 years. No, Im not saying who the 3 are. And Im not giving up my secrets on how i pick my horse. I have a knack for winning at the track and this year aint going to be any different. I could really use the cash, too.

4 comments:

Itchy said...

Come on now. Age is nothing other than a number. It is all in our own heads. It's an attitude. All that crap.

Though it is true. From time to time I stop and think "Holy crap! I'm 33!" and then keep right on rolling. Who cares how old we are? Right?

Pusher Robot said...

My grandmother has been 17 for a long time. She only changes ages every 4 years ... during election years she's 18 so she can vote.

CBK said...

How did that happen to the Flames?!?! Pretty embarrassing to get shut out in a Game 7 at home.

Cindy said...

I so know what I need to get you.

If it exists.