Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blistering waves of fuck you



It seems everyone is trying to kill my oilers high.

Clients calling and yelling at me.

Other lawyers calling and yelling at me.

Random people calling and yelling at me. [ but seriously "i just didnt feel like opening the hand-delivered divorce documents" isnt a defence to why you didnt show up and had the Court rule against you.]

My bosses calling me into the principal's office to "discuss" why i had a shitty billing month last month. [which was shitty for me, too... i like my bonus. i dont like it when i dont get it. having to explain for it just makes it worse]

10 comments:

serfx said...

people killing yoru oilers high, just make me laugh and luagh and laugh

sorry Juicy..

crappy luck

if its any consolation, i'll have a few pints for you tonight.

Cindy said...

Reasons why you're not billing

a)blogging/hnt (k, don't tell them that)
b)vacation? you were gone...
c)MAYBE PEOPLE ARE STUPID HAPPY IN LOVE RIGHT NOW!!

Well, you know, they could be. It's spring, everything's better in spring. Maybe you need to hire an anti-cupid.

Unknown said...

Don't worry....the next game is on Saturday...that's like three days away.
Oh yeah, overheard in Whyte Ave:
"OIL IN 6! SHOW ME YOUR TITS!"

JuicyA said...

its not the billing, my hours are good-- its the lowlife clients not paying their bills for the time...but i like the "happy in love " excuse

yeah Whyte ave made "The National" last night-- Oilers fans are so much more fun than Flames'-- they just stand around and wait for girls to take their shirts off-- Edmontonians just go mental.

Itchy said...

So wait...are you also resposible for getting the payments? Don't they have an AR department?? Why is that your problem???

Tell them I said to suck it!

Oh...and that happy in love excuse is good, too. :P

The Lily said...

hire an anti-cupid. is that like a divorce lawyer's surface to air missile?

You could probably market that.

Cindy said...

Sometimes I think that I AM the anti-cupid.

Well, no one's ever got divorced over me, so I'm the wrong breed of anti-cupid.

This may be explored more on my own blog at a later time.

JuicyA said...

cinders: you are the un-cupid-- not the anti-cupid. You dont break up relationships, ya just dont have them. [ and its not always a bad thing, either]

Cindy said...

It's bad for your business, though... ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.