Monday, May 15, 2006

Oilers win 6-3 (again!) and lead the series 3-2

Im glad that my constant talk about the Oilers has had a beneficial purpose-- to make Clairebell out-hockey Senor C--and not just bore the living shit out of my regular readers who dont really care/ know anything about hockey. Honestly, though, my blog is supposed to be an online representation of what Im really like and anyone who knows me in the real world will confirm that all I really do lately is obsess about hockey, Americas Next Top Model, and not getting fat.

So anyways, I went to a keg party for Jer's hockey team on Saturday, got stupid drunk, danced a lot, and then passed out. I didnt make it home until 730 am-- which is why there was no deeelightful drunk post from yours truly complete with caps lock, redundancy, and extreme spelling errors. I also didnt have my phone with me for an audio post. However, always thinking of the blogging public, I, at some point in time, wrote this note on the back of a vodka receipt of points to bring up on my blog. [i just tried to scan it into my computer, it didnt work, so ill transcribe instead]

Party -- epic video game type battle

sausage party plus fat sluts?!

shitty beer, this vodka is strong

latino girls = "voluptuos" its not her fault

new Aces-- short guy "closer to the ice to kick ass"; walked in on dude peeing

I guess that just says it all. I have no idea what the thing about latino girls is about. That vodka was pretty strong and all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

latinas are voluptous without even trying...it's not even fair

Itchy said...

"sausage party plus fat sluts"

I'm interested in hearing more about that. :P

Cindy said...

At least it must have been a good party then, hey?

JuicyA said...

im going to decipher the vodka receipt in my next post... to the best of my recollection. [sorta like the davinci code]

mojotek said...

Hahaha! I love that list. It's amazing you got all that down actually. So, does any of it make any sense even?

On a side note, are you wearing fishnet stockings in your profile pic now? If so, cheers!

CBK said...

Never feel guilty for blogging about hockey. Like you did with Clairebell, we're educating the blogging masses about the rapturous joys of hockey.

The Lily said...

Absolutely do not feel guilty! I didn't mean for it to come across that way!