Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Shoes and other important things in life

Okay okay-- here is a pic of the shoes i bought.



I tried to do a wikked awesome photo post today, but blogger is being mental and wont let me. Jerks. It included me doing a pinup-girl-esque pose while wearing them. Stupid blogger. Ill try again later, I guess.

The Oilers. Oh the Oilers. Why do you hurt me so? You make me want to lay down and cry and hit something until it bleeds both at the same time.

I think i have had PMS now for a week straight.

I just spilled a cup of coffee all over an Affidavit before i filed it. Nice. Im professional.

Serious, though. Great shoes, huh?

8 comments:

Bliss said...

Oh, absolutely - great shoes! :)

serfx said...

i know nothing about shoes..

might explain why i only keep buying the same two kinds of shoes..

chuck for meandering about
and
docs for work/suit wearing..

JuicyA said...

its a girl thing.

Cindy said...

cool, I think my grandma used to have shoes like that.

Itchy said...

I do love the shoes....love them. I'd never wear them but I love them. I'm a flats kinda girl. Way toooo clumsy for elevation.

The Lily said...

VERY retro. I don't think 50s peep toe will EVER go out of style.

CBK said...

Cute AND sexy! Very nice.

Unknown said...

my cousin loves Timberland shoes...she always pushed me to buy shoes .....shoe is essential for her.......blog is superb.....