Thursday, May 11, 2006

HNT Free

Sorry, I didnt play this week. As some of you might have noticed, Im an Oilers fan and the game went into TRIPLE over time last night... didnt end until after 1230. And although the brilliant goal by my sweet baby Shawn Horcoff would normally cause me to whoop in the air, run around the house and want to pose semi nude for the camera.... but last night i just wanted to go to bed.

Work is killing me slowly. [ i wish it was killing me softly cuz i really dug the Fugees] Its like all my clients have gone insane. Yesterday at about 330 I seriously considered quitting my job, profession, and running away. I spent a good 20 minutes thinking about how great my life would had been if i hadnt gone to law school. Sigh. No arrogant lawyers calling me...no crazy ladies asking me if ill sue the government for them... no clients deciding last minute that they wont let their kids see their dads this weekend because "it sounds like its going to rain"...no more trying to care about peoples bullshit. Pure fucking unadulterated valhalla.

But Ive only been doing this a few years...i cant quit now. I think i need to show that i hated it for at least 3 years before i can run away kicking and screaming.

Fuck. And now i need to go to court in 15 minutes. Blah. Maybe Ill go watch the Horcoff goal again to cheer me up.

8 comments:

Suze said...

Oh no. I suppose it was a little late though.

I'll see you next week. Happy HNT anyway. ;)

mojotek said...

Too bad about HNT... but I feel ya about your job. Even though you put much more education up front into your profession, I fell pretty similar about mine. Will it ever end?

CBK said...

So happy NOT to be practicing law right now. Sorry to hear it for you, though.

Cindy said...

Three words: ice cream stand

Unknown said...

HNT At work! HNT at work! HNT at work!

JuicyA said...

Cinders: Im counting the days until its opened

Ridley: I did do one at work once... http://juicya.blogspot.com/2005/12/hnt-x-caught-in-act.html

Maybe you'll get one again someday soon

Bliss said...

I'll drink to that!

Unknown said...

Hahaha....That's AWESOME!