Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Analyze this one...

So if you fall asleep while flipping between watching Project Runway and Dead Like Me and listening to your dog snorting in his sleep, you will have a dream as follows:

- Fashion designer in Paris

- having tea with a sexy british grim reaper named Mason

-while snorting a sugar bowl filled with cocaine. [like the whole bowl, my face was completely submerged]

And I just kept thinking "How will I get out my Spring line...when I can't feel my hands?"

7 comments:

Cindy said...

That's fuckin' awesome. Short story material RIGHT THERE.

CBK said...

Yeah, maybe a story by William S. Burrows or Kafka.

Hilarious dream!

serfx said...

oh definatly a cross between junky/queer by burroughs that would be awesome

WRITE IT!

April said...

Wow, someone who actually has crazier dreams than I!!

I love it!

CBK said...

Duh! My bad on Burroughs' last name. Thanks, serfx.

Unknown said...

That was a crazy dream....sugar is like cocaine though...I mean...or so I have heard

The Lily said...

*laughs* If nothing else you are a hardworker. You'd probably sew the spring line with your toes.

I don't generally dream, but when I do it's always weird. The one thing I wish I could do? Beat people up in my dreams.