Monday, April 03, 2006

Fucking Monday

Man you know its going to be a capital S SHITTY week when you get into work at 835 and there are 2 clients waiting in your office literally foaming at the mouth about shit and you have to calm them the fuck down...and you havent even had a cup of coffee yet.

My assistant is on vacation this week..so i totally know that all the shit is going to hit the fan over then next 5 days. Bullshit i tells ya.

My weekend, actually, was pretty okay. Im not going to say it was great, cuz Id be lying. I really hate the flames. I really do. At least it was nice out.

I dont even know if im making any sense right now. I got approx 2 hrs of sleep last night due to a combination of Jer not going to bed until 4 am...and then being a bed hog when he did get to bed...and the fact that my greyhound has decided that he is a nocturnal animal who needs to play at 5 am. I think i could literally fall asleep on my desk right now.

Id go home but 1. My clients are insane and 2. I think i would throttle the dog and boyfriend.

I actually planned a post today too... but i dont have the energy to type it. Ug.

4 comments:

April said...

I didn't get much sleep last night either. For some reason, I woke up at 3:45 and could NOT go back to sleep. Fucking sleeping. Grrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

"2 clients waiting in your office literally foaming at the mouth"

That's disgusting. Perhaps they need rabies shots.

JuicyA said...

April: Looks like someone else has the case of the Mondays too

JJ: Rabies are the least of their worries...although if rabies causes mental instability, that could be the cause

JuicyA said...

fuck my comments arent even friggin coherent.