Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was a geek like me?

Many moons ago, between the ages of say 6 and 8, I saw the cartoon movies.

At the age of 12, I read the books.

In my early 20s, I saw the movies in theatre.

In my mid to late 20s, I rented the videos.

This weekend: I watched them again because Jer [ who has his own special breed of geekness...ask him about his Dungeon Master or his comic books] for some odd reason never saw them.

And despite the two decades having passed, it still made me run around the house making noise like the Nazgul and referring to everything from my car keys to Digit's rawhide as "theee preciousssss".

My name is Juicy, and Im a Lord of the Rings geek. I can still sing the songs in the cartoon version, too.

Im naming my firstborn Frodo.

Oh, and here is the Johari and Nohari Windows for moi... if you dont know what that means... then just clicky and you'll figure it out. I have faith in you. Yes i do.



Thats a Nasgul. Make sure to click "utter nerd" on that window.

6 comments:

serfx said...

now that is awesome

where do i find more cute girls like you?

Unknown said...

I think all girls are geeks deep inside....and lesbians

Anonymous said...

I too understand the calling of the "Lord of the Rings". One of my kids actually began to channel Gollum. Frightening... don't you think??

Lem

Cindy said...

That's hotter than going home with a dude who lives in his mom's house and shows you his Frodo action figurine which says, "My Preeeeciouuus".

It's just hotter when it's a girl. Where were you that night?

Cindy said...

Oh and I've had the Pussycat Dolls song in my head for days, so thanks.

CBK said...

[Sung with insane amounts of vibrato] "The greatest adventure is what lies ahead."