Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oilers 4, Red Wings 3: Oilers lead the series 2-1.

I dont feel like working today. I want to sleep, eat oysters, have sex, and talk about hockey.

All my brain is thinking is hockeyhockeyhockeyhockey right now. I was up uber late watching the Oilers game-- I really feel for my homegirls AliCat and Camo who must've been up until like 3 am. Good game though-- especially the first 2 periods and the last seconds of double overtime.

With all this hockey talk and obsession lately, I almost understand what its like to be a man. Before you know it Ill be peeing standing up, scratching myself in public, and leering at teenage girls. Ok that last part was a little creepy... "someone" made a comment to me this morning about "cruising for gash" at a Bat Mitzvah and Im a little disturbed by it. Yeah, when i was 13 I was a walking talking little hormone machine, but hearing that from your 30 yr old boyfriend is a little weird. Even when hes just kidding. And yes, hes kidding. He was telling me that I need to dance with some shy Jewish boys and that he'd also be 'crusing for gash'. Maybe its a Yiddish euphemism for 'meet and dance with'. I dunno. This isnt Myspace here. Nobody's putting any 13 year olds in their 'Friends list'.

[ Fun fact: Speaking of hockey and 13 yr olds, I had a major crush on Steve Yzerman when i was 13-- and actually lost my virginity to someone who was wearing a Wings Yzerman jersey. [ not because he was wearing that jersey, though, because i was soooo in love with him and sooooo horny at 13. he also had a mullett]]

I had some weeeeird hockey dreams last night too after the game. Im sure when boys dream of hockey its playing in the Stanley Cup or hanging out with their fave players. With me, its me banging them senseless in their locker rooms. What can I say, Raffi's pretty cute, and Ive always had a thing for red-heads.

On a non-hockey related note, I went to this networking party last night. I hate networking. It makes me feel icky. I really only went because there were tons of oysters there and it was being put on by a guy who is an oyster farmer. So instead of pressing some flesh, I was actually having fun eating and shucking oysters. And thinking about hockey.

I need to take HNT pics for this week. Can someone remind me? Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HNT! HNT! HNT! HNT!

I'm a guy by the way, and I think Todd Harvey looks like a rougher Orlando Bloom.
Raffi Torres has the best name in the Oilers though.

serfx said...

2nd overtime.. i wish i had actually watched the game instead of just catching the highlights at 4am...
oh well good on the goal judge for noticing it went under the net and in, first smart call i've seen in a while.

anyways.. HNT, i'm even gonna do some up, all working out in a front yard digging shit up.. should be interesting, but there will be beer.