Wednesday, April 05, 2006

They call me Juicy, too.

I was watching this show called Playmakers last night and I enjoyed it...its about football players who smoke crack, beat their wives and sleep with whores. So its almost a reality TV show.

Anyways, this one dude met this slutty girl in a bar, started making out with her, then she starting snorting tons of coke of which she immediately began to OD. The football guy was all "Man! Dont let Juicy die! They call her Juicy! Do you know what kind of girl has a nickname like Juicy!?"

Im not sure what he meant. Can some one please tell me what kind of girl has a nickname like Juicy?

Last night I was on the guest list to go see this band Metric. They are Canadian and kick ass. However, my internal organs decided to go at war with each other [ I wont elaborate, but it involved a lot of sitting on a toilet] last night and i ended up staying home. So Im cool enough to get on a guest list...but too big a loser to actually leave my house.

My dog kept me up again last night. I have no idea why hes been doing this lately. He constantly moves his bed around the room, goes to the kitchen, comes back to the room, moves his bed around, groans, licks his dink for a while, then sleeps for 10 minutes...only to get up and do it again. If I tell him to lay down or be quiet, he jumps up and sticks his face in mine and stares at me for a while which wagging his tail madly. Its hard to be pissed at him, but fuck, i need sleep.

I also could use a drink. Work is intense this week. Im losing my mind. But what else do you expect from a girl named Juicy.

7 comments:

CBK said...

That show was on ESPN down here, but then got cancelled. Who shows it up there? Showcase?

And a girl named Juicy is TOTALLY the kind who gets on rock bands' guestlists, if you know what I mean. ;-)

serfx said...

i attempted to watch playmakers lastnight, it just doesn;t pan out for me, i ended up falling asleep having a dream about some whore dieing durring an od..
weird.

anyways. i hope you get better, with that whole internal organ thing, as for missing the metric show, you will probably have another 6 times to get in on your guestlist goddess ness this year...

Cindy said...

Let's see... football players, coke & Juicy-- you're sure this isn't a reality show that you don't remember taping?

JuicyA said...

CBK: yeah I love showcase. It rules.
Serfx: I know... thats why i wasnt too upset. I think this was their 7th time thru this year

Cindy: nope, it wasnt the Pittsburg Steelers. THAT i remember

Anonymous said...

You remind me of Chuck Norris.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have discovered Metric. They rock out. And come on Juicy? It means she has a juicy clitoris. Or something of that nature

Agent 31 said...

I refuse to take part in this conversation, as I am married and won't be able to tell you what I'd think of a girl named Juicy without needing to be slapped.