Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oil-gasm

Ahhh, nothing like drunk posting and having absolutely no clue what you were writing about.

My only guess is something to do with when i lived in Vancouver and the stupid seagulls used to keep me up at night. Other than that, I enjoyed everyone's theories in the comments section. Saturday was a bit of a piss up. I think I tried to start a fist-fight with some hookers at some point in time. And I recall dancing to this really shitty greaser rock band.

So on to better and brighter things-- THE OILERS MADE THE PLAYOFFS! You cannot understand how much joy this little factoid has brought me. Every night before I go to sleep I thank Jesus for Jim Bob, Clancy, little Joe, and the Oilers making the playoffs. Of course, what this means is that my mood for the next few weeks/months will directly correlate to how the Oil played in the previous game. And yes, I know, they are playing the President's Cup winning Red Wings. But I have hope.

I havent blogged in a week. I have so much to blather on about...except that I really have no time to do it. Work has been insane.

Ill try blogging again later. I promise

Go oilers go.

3 comments:

JuicyA said...

Of course, Ali, we can still be friends.... the Wings are actually my second fave team, so Ill be cheering for whoever wins this series...

Cindy said...

I thought you died!

(Glad you didn't.)

Unknown said...

Whoo! Oilers! WHOO!!!!!