Friday, March 31, 2006

Why Im so pissed off lately:

Ive been really crabby lately. I have this anger induced headache right now and i just want to bite the head off the next person who has the misfortune of speaking with me. I think Ive been sorta taking it out on Jer [who said to me on vacation that my tag line should include "yelling at Jeremy" alongside kickboxing and walking the dog. Ouch.]and my assistant, Theresa. But Im not pissed at either of you. Im not. Its because of the following:

- Im mega super PMS-ing right now

- My whole body hurts from working out/ doing my personal trainer thing. So I guess Rachelle, if you read this...you're partially to blame. If i didnt know that you could kick my ass because you spend all day working out, you'd be top of the list, baby.

- Too many pushy clients. Yeah, I get it. You are upset. Things in your life suck. Dont take it out on me. Calling me 57 times and bitching at me about your ex and that he wouldnt say hello to you when he dropped off junior last night wont get me working on that settlement proposal any faster, now will it? No.

-I had to fire two clients this week because they wouldnt pay. I hate that. It makes me feel like a jerk, plus, it means they wont want to pay the remainder of the bill that much either so ill be out like 1000 bux. Honestly, being a lawyer is ok. Its the whole getting people to pay thing that sucks ass.

-I got fired by another client. Exact words: "Nothing you have done has been of any value to me". Oh, snap!

-The Oilers The Oilers the Oilers. They kill me. Watching a spectator sport should not be dangerous to your health. The boys in E-town are giving me an ulcer. I love them soooo much I cant explain it. I am fiercely loyal to them and will defend them in every way to the end. But every playoff run I think I'm going to lose it. Cant they just hurry up and make the playoffs already? I cant handle it. I cant handle watching the games or even reading the stats the next day.

-My Greyhound group is getting negative publicity and may lose funding over some comments made by the chair of the rival greyhound rescue group. Thats right, theres a greyhound rescue turf war happening in Calgary. Because yours truly is a lawtalking sonofabitch, I may have to get an injunction against them for the smack theyve been talking. Stuff with the Digit used to be the relaxing part of my life. Now its as litigious as the rest.

-My panties are giving me a wedgie

-My tan is fading

-Jessica Simpson is considered a celebrity

-Ashlee Simpson has a music career

-Did you see the Britney statue? Creepy.

- I had to pay for parking this morning

'Kay I think thats it. Sorry you had to read this. It needed to be said. I coulda kept going at the end, actually, but I was pissing myself off.

4 comments:

Itchy said...

Ah...the ugly side of dog rescue rears its ugly head. Amazing, isn't it? I couldn't believe it when I heard some of the stories that go on with some of these peeps. Why not join together and rescue that many more dogs instead of battling. So weird...

And PMS is an ugly bith. My poor hubby catches shit every other month due to it.

Cindy said...

Ah, breathe.

Feel better now?

Hope so. It's Friday! Take it out on your liver!

CBK said...

Bummer on all that crap, man! Sorry to hear it. :-(

The Lily said...

Typical how people can make the simple pleasures into something absolutely painful.

For a while there were issues at my dog park as well and then when everyone stopped caring it became a nicer place to be. Meaning they hadn't regulated it to death.