Thursday, March 02, 2006

Extreme Nekiddity



This is the Nekkid-est picture i have taken.... no makeup, no clothes, nuffink but my birthday suit and a smirk on my face.

I decided on this pic because I have always hated extreme closeups of my face-- i think cuz I think i have a fat schnozz, and the longer I look at it, the bigger it looks. But I also think cuz i dont stare at my own reflection that much, maybe it just seems weird cuz I aint used to looking at myself.

So maybe if I keep looking at this pic, I will get used to it, and think its okay...or maybe ill start to believe that im the Elephant Man's long lost sister.

For more things half nekkid this fine thursday, go see Osbasso. And then go see everyone else, too. Thems some creative people.

17 comments:

The Melody Censor said...

and a lovely smirk it is...HHNT!

Randi said...

You look beautiful to me! Great eyes. hhnt

Wenchy said...

I'm convinced my nose grows on a nightly basis! LOL

Leesa said...

I like it :) HHNT!

PackerPundit said...

Happy HNT Gorgeous!!! :)
Romey

WDKY said...

I think it's lovely. Happy HNT x

Itchy said...

I love the color of your eyes!!

paitl1 said...

so where's the birthday suit? you look good even w/out the makeup
Happy hnt!

Jody said...

thats how I like you in the morning

Agent 31 said...

Juice,
You're so full of shit. You're damned good looking, and you know it!

Pusher Robot said...

An extreme close-up of ANYONES face would make their nose look big ... it's all perspective baby...you my dear are finely proportioned!
HHNT!

Bsoholic said...

I think its very nice. Pusher Robot said it best though.

Happy HNT

S said...

Naw, your schnoz is fine! Happy HNT

Jericho said...

it's ok... better than that, even - you+nekkid=:) HHNT!

decker said...

I think you have a very cute face!
Happy HNT

CyberWarlock said...

Looks good from here, even with the extremeness :) Like was already said, we are always our own worse critics. Most times we see things that no one else does and think they are highlighted with neon to everyone else. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

What the eff are you talking about? You have a beautiful face and I don't see a damn thing wrong with your nose. In fact I think it's a very attractive nose. Give yourself a break dollface. You are beautiful. HHNT
TG