Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Afternoon--waiting for a telephone meeting kinda meme

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 24 and find line 5.
Consolidated Alberta Family Law Statutes...."registrar may make a memorandum of the name change on the appropriate certificate of title" [thats weak, dude]

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

My bulletin board with a pic of me and Jer on a dunebuggy

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The weather on the news this morning. It was foggy.

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Shirley, the paralegal and her loud british accent

5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

12:50, coming back to work from my lunch break.

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

To see when the next Greyhound walk in Calgary is being held. (Its this Sunday, in case you were wondering.)

7. What are you wearing?

Nothing but a smile, big boy. *groan* Im channelling my previous phone sex days...actually jeans, brown sweater and my Fluevogs


8. Did you dream last night?


Si. About going on a boat with my dog. Fuck Im lame.

9. When did you last laugh?

I just did. At how fucking lame i am

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?- A geisha wallhanging from "sushi tokyo! OUSTANDING SUSHI CUISINE!"
- a Resevoir Dogs poster that says: I dont give a fuck what you know, Im going to kill you anyway. Hmmm. Maybe thats a little innapropriate for work, in retrospect
- a picture of me and friends dressed in Hooters uniforms. Not even kidding

11. Seen anything weird lately?

Funny weird or weird strange? I guess maybe this 105 yr old lady that was just here getting her will done. She was weird looking and very hunched over and shrinky.

12. What do you think of this quiz?

I dont know whats more boring, me or this meme. Nope, Im bored, not boring. I wish this client would fucking call already. I have a life, you know. [says the girl looking up and dreaming about her dog] Im also kinda hungry. Wait, what was the question?

13. What is the last film you saw?

Iris-- starring Judi Dench and Kate Winslet about a crazy bitch. Yeah, seriously. Thats what it was about. It was on Showcase at 1 am and I couldnt sleep.

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?


An island in the sun, a vodka factory, a lot of cocaine and a big car to run down people i didnt like.

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I have hairy toes.

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

outlaw breast implants

17. Do you like to Dance?

Fuck yeah.

18. George Bush.

which one? Useless or Son of Useless?

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Princess Tricksybella Frying pan.... or Audrey

20. Imagine your boyfriend is making sweet love to his Xbox 360, what would you do?

Actually, it would more likely be my XBox...and id be creeped out...but not so much that i wouldnt watch

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Depends where...do i have to wear a birka?

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?


Theres no line up on the all you can eat fried chicken buffet

23. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

Uh... go ahead and do it if you want to but I ain't gonna hold you to it. And besides, I just got off the phone so im fucking going home chumps...

3 comments:

CBK said...

Love the new avatar!

Cindy said...

I too have hairy toes! Let's have a shaving party!

Karl Plesz said...

I'm sorry, but I'm stealing that line about the 'no line up on the all you can eat fried chicken buffet' for my blog.

Just wanted you to know before you saw it.