Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Houndz in tha Hood



Its hard out there for a pimp...and Digi knows it fo sho'.

This is Digi's new jacket and snood in Team Canada red. He's not too sure about it yet and does this sort of shaking/twisting/scratching movement when I first put it on him... although i think he might be smiling in the next pic.



Speaking of ghetto behaviour, Digit decided to play with a bottle of wood glue yesterday and managed to get it all over the TV, couches, carpet, his bed, and, naturally, himself. So I guess his bewilderment in the pictures is to be expected: hes on glue.



"the walls are closing in around me!!!"

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Mad props to digit, yo.

CBK said...

I'm sure that greyhounds get cold in your wintery clime, but that thing looks ridiculous. It's a shiny red sausage casing, ferchrissakes.

JuicyA said...

Greyhounds have no body fat, so they need a coat if it reaches below -10 C [14 F]...goofy, yes, but its a necessity. All that considered, i think its pretty cool. We're going to put his name and jersey number on the back

Itchy said...

I'm sure they do get cold. My Beagle Girl gets cold...but she refuses to wear the boots I bought her (she has severe grass allergies that come out in her feet...poor thing) so I know she won't wear a coat.

We bought Golden Boy a rain coat since his hair soaks up the rain and it's a mess when he comes back in...but it freaked him out and he wouldn't poo if he had his coat on...weirdo.

Anonymous said...

Last picture of Fido looks like "who killed Kenny?" (South Park)

The Lily said...

He looks like the rocket he is in that satiny little sausage casing. I wish my dog would wear clothes.