Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fuck its cold in Calgary

Im baaaack!

Just a quick post to confirm that i survived my trip. I hate Jer's computer with a passion and it pains me to type something out on it, however, while away I missed my bed, my dog, and yes, blogging with you all [awwww]. (By the way, Digit thanked me for coming back from paradise to see him by ripping apart a jumbo sized bottle of Jergens lotion in my living room, which took 2 hours to clean up...hopefully your 'welcome home' will be a little more pleasant. )

I have a fantastic tan, not too bad a hang over from all inclusive type drinking for 7 days, and a shitload of pics to post. There is also still sand in my ears and, i think, my asscrack from the beach.

Tomorrow I promise to post pics, stories of banana hammocks and the joys of rum.

Now, I still have lotion to get out of the sofa and the stereo.

Oh, and Ill try to catch up on reading all yer blogs soon too

Wow, my avatar is pretty dead on.

5 comments:

Bliss said...

Welcome back! ;)

Cindy said...

Yay! Juicy's back!

Itchy said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pix!!

The Lily said...

Hi!! Hope you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great time....it's cold here...the first week after a vacation is the worst..so hang on