Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Juicy vs. Kenny vs. Spenny

I usually dont talk about tv shows on my blog... unless its Top Model or my undying love for the unfortunately gay Daniel V on Project Runway, but if you havent seen this show-- you are freaking missing out, dude.

Its been on and off and on again in Canada for a few years, originally on the CBC, but now on one of the risque cable channels. I just heard they are making a British version on the BBC soon, so maybe you can find it on one of your comedy channels n shit.

Anyhoo, Its about these 2 room mates living in Ontario who compete against each other in these stupid competitions...and the loser is humiliated [whether by having to dress up as a baby and ask people on a busy street to check their diaper, or lick bird shit off of a car, or something else equally ridiculous]

I you were a super huge insane Jackass fan like me, then you'll love it. Kenny is a complete jerk and tries to hurt/cheat/ destroy Spenny's gentle spirit...Spenny is just hot, uh, I mean he follows the rules. Yeah, okay, I have crushes on both of them. Sue me. They are hairy little Jewish boys, what do you expect?


I was able to find this on google video which is only a clip from an episode.

3 comments:

CBK said...

Oh my! I can't believe "Lenny's" mom let them use him in that episode.

serfx said...

best show on t.v. right now

no question..

as for "top model" i've never watched it... maybe tomorrow

JuicyA said...

http://youtube.com/results?search=kenny+vs.+spenny&search_type=search_videos

thats some more episodes of KvS