Tuesday, March 07, 2006

From out of the stupor comes brilliance...

...or not.

For the last 3 days i have been battling this horrible plague. Maybe its cuz Ive placed cartoon Juicy in a swimsuit in the middle of a frozen park...I dunno. Ive had a crazy fever, chills, and,well, Ive been hallucinating something fierce.

Seriously, Ive spent the better part of the last 3 days laying in bed and thinking up crazy shit...most of which i wish i could remember. I thought Jer was wearing a body suit and yelling at me because I wasnt interested in Sea Kayaking.

I also was brainstorming ideas for a short story about 2 sad and lonely people [ cue music: Eleanor Rigby] which is loosely based on these 2 people who i always see at the Gym on machines next to each other, but I dont think they are actually acquainted. I really dont remember what the story was about, to be honest. Just that the story ended with her hand gently brushing his knee as he got off the train [there was a train in there somewhere] and it was the first time someone touched him all day... [Gag.]

I also put some deep thought into what kind of person my car would be if he was ,well, a person....and ditto for Digit. I really cant recall my car, but I think that Digit was a guy who was really athletic and was always talking about going rock climbing or hiking...but then when he came over to your house would smoke all your weed.

Okay, I need to get to work...the only thing crazier than my dreams are apparently the lives of my clients.

4 comments:

CBK said...

You ever been baked while sick? What's that like?

Itchy said...

DAMN! All I did is lose my voice!

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute; I have questions.

1. What do you have against Sea Kayaking?

2. Are you not supposed to smoke all of someone elses weed when you go over to their house?

3. You know people who get touched by other people on a daily basis?

Anonymous said...

You sure that you didn't have a bad reaction to some hash again?