Thursday, March 02, 2006

12 more days!



...until Im on vacation!!! Fuck. I totally need it too. This snow is really starting to piss me off.

Because Im kinda neurotic...and because I kinda like lists, this is my 'to do' list to complete before i leave:

1. Lose weight --> well, more like "be less squishy"...and yes, its working

2. Fake n' Bake --> more beige than before

3. Find Digi sitter--> done. He's going to stay with a lady who love Greyhounds, has a couple herself, and is only charging me $10.00 a day. I wont feel guilty if he pees all over her house, either, cuz, well, what do you think im paying her for?

4. Find blog sitter--> Now this I havent done... I may just not post anything for the week...or I could have someone just watch the blog for the week [like how Skindee did]...or I can have a bunch of people agree to guest post during the week.

Any takers? (Especially anyone who would wanna do the ole HNT thing for yours truly...) I would be ever so greatful, and would either return the favour for you...or buy you something in the Dominican... I dunno, like bananas or a small child or monkey or something)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a rule about an American doing one or two posts while you're gone? What if I am neither a liberal nor a conservative, but a moderate? And, I don't have a dog. And, I can't kickbox? And I don't get up early, or spell well. And I prefer run on sentences rather than making new paragraphs. There's just something warm and cuddly about uniparagraphs. Does it help if Ihave been to Alberta and Vancouver and Lake Louise? On the other hand, I have no references.

Itchy said...

$10 a day is AWESOME! And only 12 days til vacation...so jealous. I'm not taking one til mid-June...aaaaahhhhhh!!!

CBK said...

I'm game for a guest spot. I'll even do the HNT in fishnets!