Sunday, March 26, 2006

Drunk post analysis

So last night I came home all fuggered up on the rum we brought back from the Dominican and I attempted to post the following [but, alas, was too drunk to hit the ' publish' key]:

"I like drinking. I miss heavy drinking alot. Remember when i was always heavy drinking? that was fucken good muthafucker.

I also like Digit. "

I wish i was someone who wrote philosophical or meaningful post when I was intoxicated. Instead, I just lament over the fact that im no longer some sort of alcoholic...and then clarify the fact that, in case you havent noticed over the fact that i mention him in almost every post, I like my dog.

If I recall correctly, the reason that i was going to post last night is because I thought i saw someone at the bar who looked like JJ from the Churning and then I was determined to find people at the same bar who also looked like other bloggers that i know...but was unsuccessful. Actually, in retrospect, the dude that i thought looked like JJ really didnt look like him either.

I think i mentioned Digi because Im puppy sitting this little German Shepard right now and, despite being pretty cute and making the cutest little noises when she tries to snuggle with you, is poorly trained and not too smart. Shes shit and puked on my floor twice. So the Digit is looking pretty well behaved and trained right now [ if only in comparison]. Oh, and hes super jealous and howls if i spent too much time with her. Maybe I thought he'd be upset if he didnt get a mention on the blog last night.

Maybe I have no idea why i attempted to blog what i did [or actually did not] last night and Im just still kinda wasted and still giving you a drunk post right now. I dunno,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't me... must've been Brad Pitt.

Hehehehehh

Cindy said...

I don't know anybody with philosophical drunk posts. Don't feel bad.

Tell Digit that I like him too. Maybe it'll make him feel better.