Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Marchy-marcherson

Whoa. How is it March already?

Wow. I think all of my clients went crazy last night. Seriously. I have about 15 voice messages today that are all URGENT! URGENT! CALL THE MEDIA! CALL THE POLICE! CALL MY MOMMY! from clients. Not even exagerrating. So now, to add to my 'to do' box, I have a 'to call IMMEDIATELY [but not really, Im just being sarcastic] box', a 'to call immediately, but, like to actually do it' box and, of course, the 'seriously juicy, you need to do this shit. Today. Before you leave. box'.

As you can see by the rambling intro of this post already, Im not really getting on those immediate and urgent calls.

So...... here are some pics from the weekend:



The cake... and 30 omnious candles: Fun Fact Hannukah Minnorah candles work well when B-day candles are not in sight



The girls: Lux, and Miss Priss and I are apparently starting a band together. [at least this is what they told me quite into the evening and after a few beverages]. The funny thing, naturally, is that none of us play any instruments or have any real vocal talent. Nevertheless they already decided the cover of our album: the 3 of us, naked, doing some sort of hug where our dirty parts wont show. Although Im sure we wont sell any albums on musical talent, Im sure it will be a good seller to the 14-60 yr old male set. The band name and album title are still TBD.



The bowling: We got to the lanes late and were stuck with 5 pin. I havent 5 pin bowled since grade 6 and did rather poorly...cuz, dude, normally i really can roll. Of course, the more we drank, the worse we all became. Jer was pretty much throwing the ball like a baseball at the end. I was too busy dancing [i heart bowling shoes-- so good to dance in] to finish my last game with any skill.



The Hump attack: I havent hump attacked anything in a really long time. I decided that the little terminal had it coming...and i gave it to it good.

Well, now I should get on those calls.

2 comments:

Agent 31 said...

Aw jeez... you shoulda read the box more closely. Birthday candles make for delightful ornaments, but inserting Menorah candles into a cake actually turns it into deadly poison. You've probably got a good three days left.

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first in line to buy the album... even if it's just for the cover photo.