Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Choose your own Chuck-venture

So, if this is the first time you've ever read my blog, then that title meant nothing to you...everyone else who has even a glimmer into my mind knows that i am currently obsessed with Chuck Norris.

A month ago I found the T-shirt to rival all t-shirts at sinful shirts, featuring, natch, Chuck Norris. Its so awesome that I am informed by Matt at Sinful Shirts that the Man Himself, Sir Norris, threatened to sue them over it. Matt also informed me that Im photogenic and would like to see a pic of me in the Chuck shirt.

Said t-shirt arrived a week ago and I am finally ready to post it in all its glory.

Now here's where y'all come in... I took about 6,000 pictures yesterday of me in the Chuck shirt [literally until my camera's batteries died]...and now dont know which one to send in. It could be worth $50.00 or a free shirt, so I need help:

One:



Dont make me kick yer ass!


Two:




Three:



Ka-Pow!

Four:



It takes talent to look tough in panties

The criteria is pretty much...you can see what the shirt says...i look like im about to show you the way of the fist...and I still kinda look hot.

21 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

i gotta go with #4, just cuz...well...shirt? what shirt :)

Itchy said...

I was thinking either number 1 or number 4...

serfx said...

i'm opting for either 3 or 4

4 just rocks, plus the shirt looks killer on uymm

oh hi look its the internet

Leesa said...

These are great :) HHNT!

Schadeboy said...

I like number 2, to be honest. But I think the guys at the shirt shop would probably enjoy number 4.

I think any woman could easily pull off the looking sexytough in panties look. It makes men who might be facing those fists both want you and want to avoid you at the same time. That's a very bad spot for a guy to be in when faced with fists of fury like yours.

Happy HNT.

Southern Sweetheart said...

too cute! love the pics and the T. I'm thinking #4 is my fav! HHNT

The Lily said...

Oh lord. I had to stop laughing first. I think you should send them all in. Because you indeed look tough in your panties.

I heart you.

Osbasso said...

I'll say 4, just because I'm a guy, but the pose in 1 looks pretty good. Especially if you've got one that's a little more from the front so you get more of the shirt.

Oh yeah. Nice panties.

WDKY said...

Terrifying. No, beautiful. Terrifyingly beautiful?

Happy HNT x

Wenchy said...

Happy HNT!

lime said...

love it. too cute. youdo look tough inthe panties. i am thinking #4 happy HNT!

Agent 31 said...

Yeah... 1 or 4. Leaning 1.

Cindy said...

I thought #4 way before I read all the other comments.

paitl1 said...

i like #4... hmm, don't think i've ever wanter to get my ass kicked but...
HHNT!

Chuck said...

Great pics! Love the shirt....I did a t-shirt post yesterday. Bought mine from t-shirt hell.

HHNT!

Lee Ann said...

Love those! Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Kick my ass. Please? :-) HHNT! You're sexiest in the first pic but I love the panties so # 4.

Bliss said...

Yah, 4. :)

Bsoholic said...

Yup, 1 or 4. Difficult to decide

Bliss said...

Alicat has a point. ;) It certainly swayed my vote. ;)

BUMBLE!!! said...

I liked #3. However, that's just me. Good luck getting the $!!!