Monday, November 21, 2005

First Runner Up

Okay, Okay, I didnt win bloggin' hottie of the month. All I can say if the winner TRULY DID have 205 people vote for her...congrats. No Im not insinuating that she cheated, but I really dont know how I even mananged to have so many people legally vote for me.

I had BIG plans if i was voted as BHOTM...but thats ok. I dont blame you, dear readers, so no hard feelings.

I guess if she who won cannot fulfill her duties...blah blah blah... whatever.

On a lighter note, the Edmonton Eskimos are going to the Grey Cup. I really dont watch the CFL, but its still kinda cool to have the home team in the championship. Go Eskies!

I went and saw this movie on the weekend: Grizzly Man. It was interesting, tragic, and made me fear bears more now than ever.

I also watched the first season of the US version of the Office. Really funny. The first 3 episodes are almost word for word the same as the UK version. I think Im in love with the Jim/Tim character.

4 comments:

CBK said...

Jim rules! I like the show, but mostly I watch for Jim's pranks and to see what happens between him and Pam.

JuicyA said...

In the UK version Fawn dumps her fiancee Lee [shes the Pam character] and gets together with Tim...fingers crossed.

JuicyA said...

is that...spam?

Cindy said...

Looks like kinda but not really. He must get some cents for each hit. Now I went and earned him some money.

Gosh darnit!