Thursday, November 03, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thurdsay: Beauty Marks



The real title to this pic should be: "really-drunk-self-potrait-while-nude-and-sitting-on-the-toilet-after-I-puked"... but somehow, it doesnt have the style and panache of my past entries.

The pic itself is pretty good, especially for one taken on such an intoxicated night. Its my shoulder, cheek, and chin...but why i really like it is that it also shows my 'beauty mark' [a fancy term for a mole] on the corner of my mouth.

When I was a kid, grown-ups would tell me that i had chocolate on my mouth...and then proceed to scrub the shit out of my face. (Usually by doing the old mom trick of licking the towel and then scrubbing. Ug.) I have sadly had face cloth burn many a time.

12 comments:

CBK said...

Hey, it's only Wednesday!

You really capture the confessional spirit on this site. ;-)

Cindy said...

Yep, such Juicy honesty.

And you gotta love being nekkid but not on the internet.

Cute beauty mark too.

Wirthy said...

Drunk, nude, toilet, puke. Awwww, good times.

Happy HNT!

Chuck said...

Yeah, I would have gone with the origional title...that sounds like a fun night. Great pic!!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Great honest post. Nice beauty marks

Happy HNT.

Tess said...

I like your beauty mark too.

Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Hey! Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Drunk or not, that is a beautiful shot!

Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

Great pic! you just never know where those intoxicated nights are gonna take ya...

Happy HNT!

... said...

um, glad you left off the other title...
happy hnt

Chick said...

I'm glad you spared us the puke.

Lovely pic.

Mara said...

Happy HNT sweetie.