Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A lesson in Geography

I was looking at stat counter today, and saw that there are people looking at me from all over the world... and i was like, Hey! Do I know someone is Rhode Island? Brisbane, Aus? Tennessee? So i gots one of those map things. Please, if you are so inclined, put where you is at. ( i havent figured out how to put it on my sidebar yet)

Map Thingy

Oh, and I have decided i will send out Christmas cards to any readers who want them. Ya see, I really wont get to celebrate Christmas this year ( see: Jewish, Boyfriend who is) and I need an outlet to explode my festive spirit. Send yer addies to my email address. [ lets use firewhenready at hotmail dot com... my old internet dating email address to prevent too many sickos.]

4 comments:

CBK said...

Nice new template. Works well.

Cindy said...

Way to freak me out, switchin' 'er up like that.

JuicyA said...

im getting old. i needed something that was easier for me to read... or i fugged up my template pretty badly when i tried to add my frappr link...

Monty said...

And people ask me ahy I don't blog. Because I worked with computers so long I got sick of them. I don't want to code. I want to blog, and chase women I think are gorgeous, and sensual, with deep inner spirit and meaning, and who move me by project their sexuality to my brain through the blogosphere past the firewall to my brain, where I mentally experience the best feelings that can be experienced, by people who really care, compared to those we met in bars, and go to Mason's meetings they think are more important than US damn their hides.....deep breath

can you get pillories and public flogging reinstated Juicy?