Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sicky Sickerson

As a result of wearing hotpants in the winter weather and other less than healthy activities i have been taking part in as of late, I seem to be dying of some horrible cold-like [which is likely a cold] illness.

The only upside has been that i had some very funky dreams last night: one where I won the first cycle of America's Next Top Model and another where i came to work and found everyone wearing matching sweatsuits and playing dodgeball.

I have a big meeting this afternoon. Thats the only reason im here. After its done, Im going to sleep in my office. I have already built my nest out of coats, plastic bags, and my suit jackets. Cozy.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Mmmm, a nest out out of coats and plastic bags does sound cozy! I'd get caught though.

Monty said...

Maybe a nice mimosa! Always picks me right up!

Bsoholic said...

Get well soon! Sure does suck being sick.