Monday, November 07, 2005

Who wants a roadtrip to Vanderbilt, TN?

And lets stay here...

Days Inn Review

My fave review:

I was afraid to get in the bed, the sheets had a blood stain that had been half-heartedly bleached out, and when I dropped a pen and looked under the bed for it I noticed a blood stain on the carpet which made me come to the conclusion that someone committed a murder in that very bed.

I didn't know hotels could be so scary and disgusting and not be an actual brothel or halfway house.


Seriously... this place looks too good to be true...

[I cant remember who i stole this from... found it on Saturday when buggering around, if i stole it from your site, big props y'all]

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, that actually sounds worse than our local Silver Bell Motel with it's velvet wall paintings and shag carpeting. At least the Silver Bell has plastic protective sheets on the mattress.

JuicyA said...

My home town had the "Cossack Inn": attached to the bus station, the home of welfare patrons, and affectionately known as "the cocksuck". For the love of god I hope they have plastic on the mattress.

Anonymous said...

Those are some awful reviews. I can't believe they're still in business.

Monty said...

Even *I* have limits, and the Silver Bell, the Cossack Inn, and this Days Inn all exceed my threshold. Sorry. All three of you could be there, and I'd send chocolate, raspberrys, and champagne. I hate putting myself in harm's way, I want to love again another day. Not that I have an opinion, you understand.